Storing items can sometimes seem like a burden. Not only are you required to pack up your possessions and move them, but then you have to pay for the space where they are going to be stored. While you might be used to the dreadful process associated with storing items, you can cut the worry and stress out when you choose to rent your storage space at Brooksville Mini Storage.
At our storage facility, we cater to you. From our vast array of storage units available that come in various sizes, you don’t have to worry about choosing a unit that is too large or too small. Our storage units are sure to meet your needs while not forcing you to break the bank. All you have to do is provide us with the details regarding what items you will be storing, and we will work with you to help you find the perfect space. The best part about renting storage space with Brooksville Self Storage is that no matter what the items are, you will feel confident in knowing that your valuables won’t get ruined or worse, stolen.
Examples of items you can store with confidence.
- Other digital goods
- Home Appliances
- Large and small boxes containing valuables.
- Wine- There is nothing better than aged wine. With our special storage technique, we provide you with a safe way to store your wine and feel confident in knowing it will taste delicious when it comes time to pop the cork.
- Products/goods for your store.
What’s even better aside from the fact that you can store nearly anything you want with us, we also have parking storage available for cars. That means if you are going on vacation and need a safe place to store your vehicle, our facility is the perfect place for you. At Brooksville Mini Storage, we understand how important your belongings are to you, despite what they are. We also understand that certain things cannot be replaced which is why they must be stored in the right environment and can only be accessed by their true owner, you.
While some individuals or small business owners may only have a few small items they need to store, others are seeking a place to put the contents from their two- or three-bedroom home. So, if you have items that need to be stored for later use or you simply are looking for some additional space to house your products for your business, our large storage units would be the best place to do so. They are well-lit, clean, and access to them is controlled so you can feel confident in knowing the only people coming in and out of our facility are those who are just like you—individuals who want their goods kept safe and secure.
Do you have important documents you would love to store somewhere safe but simply aren’t sure where to put them? If you’ve tried a safe at home or a file cabinet you can lock yet none seem to put your mind at ease, then Brooksville Mini Storage safe lockers are a reliable place to put them. With our powerful volt system, the last thing you will have to worry about is your documents getting ruined or taken. Some examples of the important documents you may consider putting into storage include:
- Tax returns
- Financial records
- Deposit and withdrawal slips
- Banking information
- Lease agreements
- Living will
- Birth and death certificates
- Adoption papers
- Marriage and/or divorce papers
- ID cards and naturalization papers
- Power of attorney documents
- Deed and ownership forms
The truth is, certain documents can be reproduced and others could put you in a heap of trouble if they were to end up in the wrong hands. So, whether you want to store your documents for safekeeping or you rather have them somewhere where a flood or natural disaster can’t get to them, then you put your trust in Brooksville Mini Storage and place them in one of our safe lockers.
Now, while we do offer you safe, clean, and affordable storage units that can house any item you wish, there are a few tips that can help make your storage experience even better.
- Take an inventory of the items you are going to be storing. Know what is going in and what might need to come out. if you have items such as a couch or bed frame that you may need in the near future, you will want to place these items closest to the door so that you can access them with ease without having to move your entire storage unit around.
- Its always a good idea to wipe down and clean your items before placing them into storage, especially items you plan on keeping it there for months or even years.
- Consider taking apart any pieces of furniture you can. Moving large pieces of furniture such as a table, desk, or entertainment center can be difficult and because of their weight, you risk scratching them when putting them into the truck and unloading them at your storage unit. So, if there is anything you can disassemble, not only will it be easier to transport it in and out of your unit, but also allow you to have some extra space
- If you aren’t feeling comfortable with placing items on the floor, consider visiting your local grocer or home improvement store to see if they have wooden pallets that you can lay across the floor. This way your items are raised off the ground and on something sturdy.
- Pack your fragile items carefully. Things like mirrors or glass dinnerware should be wrapped or packaged with care. These items are more at risk of breaking when you are moving things on and off a truck or in and out of your storage unit.
Our skilled managers can also provide you with some additional tips as their ultimate goal is to make your storage experience the best one possible. Therefore, if you are preparing to move and would like some tips prior to bringing your items to our facility, give us a call and we will be glad to assist you.